Sunday, May 30, 2010

Graduation!

Although I officially graduate from BYU in August 2010, I got to walk for graduation with the rest of my classmates at the end of last month.

One of the best parts of graduation occurred as I walked across the stage. I could see some lady in the audience (unfortunately it wasn't Mom) stand up and repeatedly cheering "I am so smart! S-M-R-T" while doing her own version of the donuts dance.

Sitting on the BYU sign as any mature graduate should do.

Mom and Dad doing their own donut dance celebrating the fact that ive taken one step farther from the cart.

Mom and Dad drove up to celebrate with us, and Sarah's Mom drove down from Rexburg.

Sarah came down to celebrate with me after walking across the podium.


3 comments:

  1. yay.
    This is a momentous occasion, a celebration of one chapter closing and another opening. your life will be different from this point on. No more classes, no more tests, homework, study groups... wait... nevermind.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Sarah! (pretty dress by the way) Thanks for finding me and saying hi! I miss girls camp! Oh those wonderful days! I had no idea you were married! (haven't seen you forever though) but congratulations anyhow! and to your husband for graduating! keep in touch!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your hair is shorter!
    This is huge.
    I think the whole article should have been about sarah's new hair and not this silly graduation.

    congrats by the way.

    :)

    ReplyDelete