Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Bugs

For Christmas Scott bought me a parasite. A bed bug to be exact. We totally hit it off. I am now very much in love with my bug. Anyhow, we brought it with us to California for Spring Break (I realize that I am the only person over age 5 who does this). In the shuffle of packing I forgot my beloved bed bug. It was a sad day. Scott's mom, Janet, however, understood my attachment and kindly sent bug back to Wisconsin. I don't blame bug for trying to stay in a warmer climate.

While Bed Bug was on vacation Scott bought me a new bug. This time Human papillomavirus. He wasn't as cute as bed bug, but I like him just the same.
HPV was very excited to meet his new friend.


Scott is building up our parasite collection in hopes that someday our child will play with them and be inspired to become a doctor. We will see. I'm not sure how good I feel about our child chewing on things like the E. Coli virus.

2 comments:

  1. At least they are the cute viruses. Scott could have given you cholera or mange; they aren't nearly as much fun. You should ask for a platelet for Easter, they look cuddly :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha! Sarah, you are so funny!


    I like your parasites. All of them. I'm especially excited about the one that will someday live on its own. ;)

    ReplyDelete