1. I used to listen to Aqua all the time! How have I not heard this song?2. Seriously funny video, but now I'm going to get this stuck in my head.3. That one part... HAHAHAHA!!!
Oh goodness... i remember listening to this when I was little. And then blasting it from my window at EFY!
Wow. wow. Not really sure how to express myself right now. But I'll admit, it's a cat video that actually did make me laugh. :)
1. I used to listen to Aqua all the time! How have I not heard this song?
ReplyDelete2. Seriously funny video, but now I'm going to get this stuck in my head.
3. That one part... HAHAHAHA!!!
Oh goodness... i remember listening to this when I was little. And then blasting it from my window at EFY!
ReplyDeleteWow. wow. Not really sure how to express myself right now. But I'll admit, it's a cat video that actually did make me laugh. :)
ReplyDelete