Friday, October 26, 2012

mmm...Wednesdays

Sorry for being gone... My blog is apparently too full of pictures so I had to figure out how to get around that, which took a while. For those wondering— I am now uploading through photobucket and it's not as convenient (yet) as blogger, but it does the job.

Wednesday was magical. Scott managed to get off work really early (only an eight hour day— this is something to celebrate), the weather was amazing, and Janie was hilarious. All of these things add up to success.


Plus we ran into neighbors. Which, when you have neighbors as awesome as ours are, makes for a good night.
I sure love having these two cute girls right downstairs. It doesn't hurt that Jane is obsessed with Elise. I'm not so sure Elise feels the same way, but she does a great job tolerating the baby anyhow.


We ate noodles outside. We now have to feed Janie on the go, she won't hold still long enough to eat.



I thought it was a great idea to take pictures of Jane in the leaves, considering I hadn't yet and the leaves were already dying.

Except Jane thought that chasing her friends was a better idea. The only time she held still was when I was a million miles away.

The rest of my photos look like this. Yes, she bear crawls in dresses. What a lady.

Once it started getting dark (and after Jane cut her lip open... again...) we went inside to make some fistula cupcakes for Scott's creative project. I am obviously very skilled at making hands out of frosting. I'm sure the medical professionals Scott gave these to were impressed.

Meanwhile in the pantry...
Janie spent her night emptying everything from the pantry into a pile so that she could use it a a step stool to climb higher into the pantry...

I was grateful that she was unsuccessful in her above attempts to open the hot chocolate powder.
Jane has moved from sticking her tongue out in every picture to scrunching her nose. We think she's hilarious.



Playing with Daddy.

The last photo isn't awesome, but it shows how quickly her little teeth are coming in.

No comments:

Post a Comment