Saturday, May 18, 2013

Weekly Goodies-- Spring Edition

Jane has finally started trying some new foods. Yesterday she stole the carrots I was cutting.
 photo BDSC_0326_zps1d68ffa1.jpg
Jane is very sad to say goodbye to her buddy, Sadie, who is moving to Colorado.
 photo BDSC_0321-1_zps48c38532.jpg
Peanut is growing rapidly.
 photo BDSC_0309_zps0dfa9609.jpg
Proof that Peanut is real and I'm not just holding a basketball in the last shot.
 photo BDSC_0312_zps349c6cd9.jpg
Jane still really likes grapes.
 photo BDSC_0302_zps8a3e46d6.jpg
We love care packages. Grandma Janet sent this for Peanut next Summer but it fit Jane this summer so she's borrowing it from her little sister. Oh Jane, what a tiny thing you are.
 photo BDSC_0290_zpsd6c78f6c.jpg
Jane is really into stacking these days. She is actually very good at it. She concocted this tower completely on her own.
 photo BDSC_0281_zpsc9b0f5f5.jpg
She even puts them away after she is done. If my pantry looks a little crazed to you... you know why.
 photo BDSC_0286_zps13f89ec7.jpg
She is SUCH a good helper. She is cleaner than I am and is always following me picking things up and putting them away. She definitely takes after her Daddy. When Jane finds I have left things on the floor (groceries, etc.) she gives me an exasperated look, tries to pick it up, and says, "Mama... don't THROW it." Silly girl. She went through a phase where when she didn't want food she would throw it. Apparently I put emphasis on the word "throw" because she is hilarious when she says it. Also please know that I'm not messy and I don't throw my groceries, Jane just thinks that means something was left where it didn't belong (for any period of time).
 photo BDSC_0284_zps51c0a167.jpg
I wasn't making sandwiches fast enough so Jane thought she would help me out.
 photo BDSC_0275_zps102031fc.jpg
Lettuce sandwiches for dinner it is!
 photo BDSC_0276_zpsc22f4006.jpg
We were impressed at her final product.
 photo BDSC_0274_zpsdfb5bbf4.jpg
The button nose lives on!
 photo BDSC_0265_zps0febde11.jpg
Jane and her Friday buddy reading books.
 photo BDSC_02582_zps1532e7fc.jpg
 photo BDSC_02572_zps874ad831.jpg
Not the best shot, but here is the three of us.
 photo BDSC_02502_zps2acade37.jpg
Look Crystal! The dress you bought Jane last summer finally fits her ;)
 photo BDSC_02482_zps86bef55d.jpg
We love Jane's curls. The humidity has brought them right back.
 photo BDSC_02412_zps8efb4590.jpg
Spring!
 photo BDSC_0209_zps2be27dd3.jpg
Little missy.
 photo BDSC_02392_zps0124d0b5.jpg
This is Jane's "cheese" smile.
 photo BDSC_0216_zps4494bfd1.jpg

1 comment:

  1. I was just thinking to myself " I should harass Sarah for a picture of her belly" and without even needing to send passive aggressive emails I got my wish! You look gorgeous! Also, Jane looks so adorable with her curls and ponytail! I miss you all a bunch! Exclamation mark!

    ReplyDelete