Well... Once this handsome man finished his research for the summer I convinced him to spend part of his time off playing with my family in Utah. We had a great time!


I am the super pregnant one. Traveling in your third trimester... Not recommended. Although everyone enjoyed seeing me with a giant belly.
My adorable sister and her adorable children (aka the happiest kids on earth):


We were also able to attend Katie's wedding while we were there! We are so excited to welcome Jason into the family.


My mom posing with Aunt Kathy and Grandma Wolters who came up from Arizona for the occasion.

Katie and Jason with Katie's former mission president and his wife.

Katie and Dad



Also I learned that my Dad cannot keep a straight face while holding Jaxon. I have lots of cute pictures of Jaxon and lots of my Dad making ridiculous faces. At least Jaxon has learned to smile for the camera :) Love you, dad.

Believe it or not these are the most flattering of the bunch. But Jaxon looked too darn cute to not include them.

Also Kaylee checking herself out in the mirror while she brushed her teeth. This just made me laugh, it's a classic girl side glance to make sure her hair is falling just right.
No comments:
Post a Comment