Back in August, Grandpa and Jenna came into town. Naturally, we had to hit up the Wisconsin State Fair. We had a blast last year and have been looking forward to it ever since.
Handsome and yours truly.

Grandpa and Jenna


This year there was a terrifying ride that flung you and your closest friend into the sky. We did not try it.

Lots of beer. Not for us, but for everyone else.

sooo many people!

Grandpa and Jenna treated us to this fun ride across the whole park so that I wouldn't have to walk back in my pregnant glory.

I thought this was a nice representation of the food here... Mille's Italian Sausage, Deep Fried Wisconsin Cheese, Beer, and Brats.

Deep fried butter.... mmm...

okay. maybe not. more like a nasty coating filled with melted butter and pepper.

Pig races! I entered the pot belly contest, but I didn't win... sad day.

Corn on a stick! Because anything not on a stick does not belong at the state fair. Unless it's milk.

We had such a great time! Thank you Grandpa and Jenna!
No comments:
Post a Comment