... right? oh right, real TEETHING.
Basically she is miserable and is determined to bring me down to teething land with her. Yesterday was particularly painful and I'm pretty sure by about three o'clock I literally just laid on the floor. I surrendered. Janie found this hilarious and took the opportunity to crawl all over me. Which was, actually, pretty cute.
Until one of you tips over that is...
If there is one thing I have learned about Janie it's that she knows what she wants and she is passionate about it. When she is happy she is REALLY happy. When she is grumpy she is REALLY grumpy. But most of the time she is excited, like REALLY excited. When she was tiny her doctor actually was concerned because she had twice the normal breaths per minute... but then she determined that Janie was just excited every waking moment. Which sounds a little nuts, but she was right. Janie's breaths would slow down as soon as she fell asleep, she had always been really alert and really excited about life.
I love it.
Janie is learning like a fiend lately.
Important things like socks. When I shake them will they stay still or flop?
But mostly... we're teething.
Jane ADORES her "Dada". Since Scott is gone before she wakes up and comes home about 20 min before she goes to sleep, Janie is always very excited to have her Daddy on his days off. I always know because Jane will spend the whole next day singing and babbling about her "Dada". It's completely adorable. Except yesterday Scott did work.
He went to take a shower and Jane spent the whole shower trying to figure out how to get in the bathroom yelling, "DADA!"
Poor girl. She knows a good thing when she sees it.
No comments:
Post a Comment