Thursday, October 10, 2013

August Photo Dump


Jane had a lot of curiosity about her new baby sister.
 photo BDSC_0319_zpsc80ac5e9.jpg
 photo BDSC_0322_zps0467beb1.jpg
Since I was so consumed with Penny's needs Jane once again became Team Daddy.
 photo BDSC_0324_zpsad66bfaf.jpg
 photo BDSC_0327_zps3f731e91.jpg
Penny's first home bath. I'm rocking my giant uterus here still.
 photo BDSC_0336_zps21f4a916.jpg
We were all pretty sleep deprived. Neither girl was sleeping.
 photo BDSC_0338_zps3a5a1f39.jpg

 photo BDSC_0340_zps90363119.jpg

 photo BDSC_0343_zps3bf13584.jpg

 photo BDSC_0352_zpsfb4c436c.jpg

 photo BDSC_0355_zps8426d5b2.jpg

 photo BDSC_0380_zpsccb9bee4.jpg

 photo BDSC_0383_zpsa3fe0bb7.jpg
The Janets with their tablets and drinks of choice.
 photo BDSC_0388_zps2112dad0.jpg
 photo BDSC_0397_zps08efc918.jpg
Much take out was had.
 photo BDSC_0402_zps1bfa1018.jpg

 photo BDSC_0418_zps7e2e07e5.jpg
Jane was excited when I stopped breast feeding and she could help feed her sister.
 photo BDSC_0425bampW_zps1e74b928.jpg
 photo BDSC_0428_zps8464ca46.jpg

 photo BDSC_0430_zps0ac244a9.jpg

 photo BDSC_0438_zps63be7bed.jpg

 photo BDSC_0465_zps81f52f4d.jpg

 photo BDSC_0469_zps38df59a5.jpg

 photo BDSC_0472_zpsaa234ad4.jpg

 photo BDSC_0478_zps70c80bdf.jpg
I left Penny alone for a minute and she started fussing. When I went back in a minute later I realized that Jane had already tried to help her sister by giving her all of her favorite animals. Jane is extremely attached to these three animals and her sharing them with her sad sister said a lot.
 photo BDSC_0484_zpsb38652d0.jpg

 photo BDSC_0487_zpsa598e776.jpg
When Daddy was at work all Jane wanted to do was steal my wallet so she could look at his picture.
 photo BDSC_0494_zps27a865d8.jpg
When I was stuck on the couch Jane got creative with food. Here she helped herself to an entire bag of chips.
 photo BDSC_0499_zps472642d8.jpg
I wasn't getting her yogurt fast enough and while I was getting a bowl for her she dragged a chair to the counter and dug in.
 photo BDSC_0509_zps773f97f9.jpg

 photo BDSC_0515_zpsb775ea73.jpg

 photo BDSC_0521_zpsf0e6d2c1.jpg

 photo BDSC_0525_zps2ff6c083.jpg
Admiring little sister.
 photo BDSC_0552_zps7143c80b.jpg
Jane always loves a good game of peek-a-boo. Even if it's one-sided.
 photo BDSC_0554_zpsa1441477.jpg
Totally safe.
 photo BDSC_0555_zps1496fce1.jpg

 photo BDSC_0557_zps83d238cd.jpg
Cute baby.
 photo BDSC_0577_zps0ea2aabc.jpg
Cute baby sees toddler sister about to attack.
 photo BDSC_0568_zps9c445274.jpg
For real, though. Jane was about to dive onto Penny in the above shot. I love that even a newborn could recognize that sort of imminent danger.

 photo BDSC_0581_zps516aed77.jpg
bonk.
 photo BDSC_0586_zpsf91f1b04.jpg

 photo BDSC_0587_zps437e01b0.jpg
Penny's hair is crazy curly right after a bath.
 photo BDSC_0590_zps461081b5.jpg
We figured out Jane's secret source of energy...
 photo BDSC_0595_zps9278c635.jpg
One of Jane's favorite activities is to find a "treasure chest" and fill it with treasures. Here she chose her little sister's bath tub. Treasures include: instant breakfast (chocolate milk), fruit snacks, goldfish, and syrup.
 photo BDSC_0598_zpsa6606a27.jpg
Playing dress up.
 photo BDSC_0610_zps9e7ec37b.jpg

 photo BDSC_0618_zpsbeb4ea06.jpg

 photo BDSC_0629_zps62acaa5e.jpg

 photo BDSC_0643_zps08959a78.jpg
Shopping for bow hunting gear together.
 photo BDSC_0659_zps8424d59d.jpg
Jane can now peel her own bananas.
 photo BDSC_0662_zps516cfcf2.jpg
We live in a four-plex and every apartment had a baby over the Summer. Apparently our water is magic, we had a baby due every month this summer.
 photo BDSC_0672_zps170d9fee.jpg
Penny and Sammy are betrothed.
 photo BDSC_0677_zpsbc363a90.jpg
Jane and I went on a mommy-daughter date to the dollar store and I let her spend $5. These were her picks (along with Play-doh).
 photo BDSC_0680_zpsc9c77799.jpg

 photo BDSC_0700_zps22657d2e.jpg

 photo BDSC_0706_zps8593c40f.jpg

 photo BDSC_0717_zpsc5f93b71.jpg

 photo BDSC_0727_zpsade281e7.jpg

 photo BDSC_0736_zpsda4a2d3c.jpg
While the oven was preheating Jane helped herself to a cookie. I walked in and found her eating the ball of dough like an apple.
 photo BDSC_0747_zpsbd198259.jpg
Penny helping Daddy study.
 photo BDSC_0749_zps0f344dbf.jpg

 photo BDSC_0752_zps3e2a2883.jpg

 photo BDSC_0762_zps555db99d.jpg
Penny was not a fan of Fred's. Poor girl. It was a bazillion degrees and we only stayed 45 minutes because Penny wouldn't stop screaming.
 photo BDSC_0763_zps198664ab.jpg
Jane loved Grandma Williams bed.
 photo BDSC_0764_zpsc854c779.jpg
Baking cookies with grandma.
 photo BDSC_0765_zpsc5732fd7.jpg
Nothing like straddling in a family photo.
 photo BDSC_0770_zpsa3e233a6.jpg
Penny was very concerned this whole shoot that I would leave her.
 photo BDSC_0774_zps9cb10ae5.jpg
Whenever Penny cries Jane finds the nearest bottle or binky and gives it to her. It is incredibly sweet. If she can't reach Penny or can't find something to help (like a toy, hat, or blanket) then she immediately finds us and frantically says, "uh oh! sad baby! baby sad!"
 photo BDSC_0775_zpsdc71dc6c.jpg

 photo BDSC_0787_zps27bb9966.jpg
Sweet, sweet Penny. She sleeps like a champ and spits up like an Olympian. That's a sport, right?
 photo BDSC_0790_zpse4c87dc9.jpg

3 comments:

  1. Yay to tons of pictures!!! I LOVED every single one. Thank you! It looks like Penny has beautiful, dark eyelashes already. Is this true? I am so jealous of your visitors. I wish I was one of them. I know I say this every time I talk to you but... I can't wait to see you next month!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my, Penny is a beauty! I have the same car seat cover, and a green chicco carseat. Twinners! Actually I see that cover a lot... I guess
    we have good taste ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay Pictures! You Brunson ladies are a gorgeous gaggle of geese! (It's a German phrase...I think). I can't wait to see you all in a few weeks!!! Kiss those babies for me!

    ReplyDelete