Thursday, June 2, 2011

Brat Fest!

Over Memorial Day Weekend Madison hosts the world's largest Brat Festival. Scott finished classes the Thursday before (hallelujah!) so we thought that we would head on over and see what all the hype is about.

I wasn't going to let Scott and I leave without purchasing a giant bag of kettle corn.
This picture is for my mom. This was one of many giant tents dedicated to Heinz ketchup.
The volunteers had fabulous shirts. Excuse the terrible pictures, I was totally be a creeper about taking them.

The Weinermobile was there! I was so excited.
Rows and rows of grillers. We arrived on the second day and they had already sold 43,000 brats. All of the money goes to charity, so it's pretty fantastic, I'm not going to lie. We had a wonderful time.

1 comment:

  1. That looks like so much fun :) Plus, those shirts are amazing. AND I want your kettle corn. Watch out...

    ReplyDelete