The love of Jane's life,
Zebra, went with Janie and I Sheboygan for a Youth Retreat. Sadly, we left in a hurry and Zebra managed to stay in Sheboygan for a little getaway.

Janie was obviously heartbroken. Luckily her mama is a little neurotic about forgetting things and before I had even pulled into our parking lot I knew that Zebra hadn't made it in the car. I promptly called
Blue Harbor and after three days of phone calls managed to make contact and recover our beloved Zooey the Zebra.

Poor Zebra. It's entire life it has been called a giraffe. Probably because it looks EXACTLY like one.
When she returned Janie took a good hard look at her friend.

and then remembered the good times they had.

She literally spent the next hour hugging her zebra and squealing. It was hilarious. No animal has ever stayed on that bouncer for more than ten minutes. But Janie was not letting her zebra go again...
No comments:
Post a Comment